- Prep Time :10 Minutes
- Cook Time :75 to 90 Minutes
- Difficulty :Easy
- Servings :5
- 5 kg beef bolar roast
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons wholegrain mustard
- 1 tablespoon coarsely ground black peppercorns
- 1 tablespoon sea salt flakes
For the Gremolata
- 2 cups loosely packed fresh parsley leaves
- ½ garlic clove, crushed
- 1 lemons, zest and juice (approximately 2 tablespoons juice, 2 teaspoons juice)
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
Prepare the barbecue for indirect cooking over medium heat (190°C to 230°C). If using a Weber Q barbecue, set up your barbecue with a convection tray and a trivet. Rub the olive oil and wholegrain mustard all over the beef. Then evenly coat with the salt and pepper.
Step Two :
Roast the beef over indirect medium heat, with the lid closed, for about 1 hour 15 minutes to 1 hour 30 minutes, or until cooked to your liking. To estimate the cooking time, measure the meat through its thickest part and cook for 1 minute per millimetre for medium. For example, if the roast is 90mm thick, cook for 90 minutes.
For the gremolata; finely chop the parsley and garlic. Add to a medium bowl and add the lemon zest, juice and olive oil. Stir together to combine and season with salt.
Once the beef has cooked to your liking. Remove from the barbecue and leave to rest for 10 to 15 minutes, before slicing. Serve with the gremolata.
This Recipe Was Created By Weber BBQs Australia & New Zealand, All Rights Belong To Them.